Updated 05 Apr 2014 by .
These are Cercatori d'Arte's OOC policies. Please adhere to them to the best of your ability - failure to do so can result in demotion, bans from pack contests, or even removal from the pack!
- Only those of a Skilled rank or above may greet joiners.
- Only those of a Prestige rank may accept joiners.
Player NPC Limits
- Players may have no more than 5 NPCs within Cercatori d'Arte.
- Example: Player Josh has Wolf and Coyote in Cercatori d'Arte. Wolf has a cNPC and a yNPC, and Coyote has two yNPCs. He can give Coyote a cNPC, or Wolf another yNPC, but not both.
Family NPC Limits
- Families may have no more than 3 NPCs within Cercatori d'Arte of or over the age of 5 months. A family is defined as two parents and their pups. Grandchildren, aunts, uncles, etc. are not included in this definition.
- Example 1: Jackal and Coyote have a litter of five NPC pups. This is fine - however, when the pups turn 5 months old, two of them must either be adopted out, or moved off-board.
- Example 2: Jackal goes on aNPC status. This counts as one of a family's maximum 3 adult NPCs, and means that Jackal and Coyote can have no more than 2 other NPCs in that family over the age of 5 months.
If these rules are broken, players and families will have three weeks to find a player for their NPCs, or move them off-board. Repeated breaking of this rule may result in removal from the pack.
- For the first month, aNPCs remain in their current rank. After that, they are demoted to the Basic rank.
- Cercatori d'Arte has a limit of 8 months for aNPCs - after this, all aNPCs will be removed, regardless of player status.